Your trust is very important to us, and we are well aware of the significance of your personal information to you. We will take appropriate security measures in accordance with legal requirements and try our best to protect your personal information in a safe and controllable manner.
BrokersShow is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected as stipulated in this Policy. If you’re asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this application, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
Please thoroughly review to fully understand the Policy before using the BrokersShow products or services. Your use of any product or service of BrokersShow will be deemed that you have understood and accepted the Policy.
This Policy will help you understand:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
2. How we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
3. How we retain and protect your personal information
4. How to manage your personal information
5. Protection of minors’ personal information
8. How to contact us
How we collect and use your personal information
1. When using the BrokersShow application and services, you’ll be asked to provide your personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations for the following purposes:
1) Providing services to you
2) Serving your personalized needs
3) Product development and service optimization
4) Security protection
5) Recommending ads and news that you might be interested in
6) Evaluating and improving advertising, marketing and promotions
7) Application management
8) Inviting you to participate in the survey of our services
2. Personal information directly collected and used
(1) To help you sign up and log in to BrokersShow and use related services
We provide the services to you through the BrokersShow application. To use the BrokersShow services, you need to create an account with your phone number for us to confirm your identity with a verification code. Your phone number will be encrypted when being collected.
(2) To provide you with chatting and appointment services
Through the BrokersShow app, you can learn about exhibitors, interact with them and other users, and make appointments for the exhibitions that you might be interested in. To improve these features, BrokersShow will automatically generate the default picture and nickname for you, and you’re also allowed to edit your profile. An incomplete profile is not required for your normal use of related functions and services.
(3) To offer you with other services
To provide you with more convenient products and services, we may collect and use your personal information based on the specific product. BrokersShow will notify you and ask for your consent to collect and use your personal information. Refusing to do so will result in your not being able to use the related products and services, but will not affect your normal use of other functions. The information we collect includes:
① Log information. When you use BrokersShow products and services, we will automatically collect the details of your use of our services and save them as logs, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language, operation system version, the date and time of access, and the page you requested.
②Customer service. When you file a complaint, grievance or consultation with BrokersShow, we may require you to provide your name, mobile phone number, email address and other information in order to facilitate future contact or help solve the problem. Otherwise, we may not be able to give you timely feedback on the results.
③Microphone, Camera. You can use voice chat, video chat and other functions in BrokersShow. We need you to authorize us to use the microphone and camera permissions. If you refuse to authorize the above permissions, you may not be able to use the above functions.
3. Information collected from third parties
4. Exceptions to obtaining authorization for collecting and using personal information
According to the relevant laws and regulations, collecting your personal information does not require your authorization under the following circumstances:
(1) Information directly related to national security, national defense security and other national interests;
(2) Information directly related to public interests such as public safety, public health, and public knowledge;
(3) Information directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of court orders;
(4) Involved in protecting the life and property of you and others and it is difficult to acquire your consent.
(5) Information disclosed to the public by yourself
(6) Information collected from legally disclosed sources, such as news, government statements and other channels.
(7) Information necessary for signing and fulfilling relevant agreements or other written documents;
(8) Information necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
(9) Information necessary for legitimate news coverage;
(10) Information necessary for statistical or academic researches in the public interest, where the personal information contained in the results is de-identified when referenced in academic researches or descriptions;
(11) Otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please understand that the features and services we provide will be constantly updated. If a feature or service has collected your personal information beyond the aforementioned situations, we will separately explain the content, applicable scope and purpose of the information collection to you through page prompts and other methods, so as to obtain your consent.
How we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any companies, organizations and individuals beyond the service provider of BrokersShow, except in the following situations:
(1) Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or the requirements of administrative and judicial authorities.
(2) Sharing with express consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, BrokersShow will share your personal information within the scope specified by you.
(3) Sharing with affiliated companies: In order to provide you with better products and services, we may share your personal information with our affiliated companies. We will only share necessary personal information that is bound by the purpose stated in this Policy. If the purpose of using and processing your information changes over time, the affiliated companies need to seek your consent again.
(4) Sharing with authorized partners: We may entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services, and we will only share your information for the legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes stated in this Policy based on your consent. If the information beyond the aforementioned scope is required due to business needs, the authorized partner needs to seek your consent again. At the same time, we will agree on strict data protection measures with authorized partners,and they will handle the information in compliance with relevant confidentiality and security principles.
We will not transfer your personal data to any companies, organizations or individuals except in the following situations:
(1) Transfer with explicit consent:
(2) In the case of mergers, acquisitions, or asset sales of BrokersShow service providers, we may transfer your personal information. Prior to the above changes, we will require the information successor to continue to protect your personal information in accordance with the security standards not lower than the requirements of this Policy, otherwise we will require the successor to obtain your consent again.
In the event of your violation of BrokersShow management rules or relevant laws and regulations, we may disclose the necessary information of your account as part of the punishment. Otherwise, we will not publicly disclose your information unless it is requested by laws and regulations or consent by you.
4. Exceptions to obtaining authorization for sharing, transferring and disclosing
Sharing, transferring and disclosing your personal information in the following situations does not require your authorization:
(1) If the information is related to national security and national defense security;
(2) If the information is related to public security, public health and public interests;
(3) If the information is related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of court orders;
(4) If it is involved in protecting the material and personal rights of you and others and it is difficult to acquire your consent.
(5) If the information collected has been disclosed to the public by yourself
(6) If the information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as news reports, government statement and other channels.
Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable laws, if we process personal information with technical and other necessary measures, the successor may not be able to re-identify a specific individual or restore his/her data, and the sharing of such processed data does not need to notify you separately for your consent.
How we retain and protect your personal information
1.Personal information retention
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, we store your personal information collected and generated during our domestic operations in the People’s Republic of China. At present, we don’t transfer your personal information outside of China. If we need to, we will obtain your consent in accordance with national laws and regulations.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide the services. After the necessary period, your information will be deleted or made anonymous, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
2. Personal information protection
(1) We follow industry standards to take a variety of acceptable and plausible security measures (SSL/TLS, encrypted transmission, encrypted retention, etc.) to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, destruction, or loss.
(2) We guarantee the security of the entire system in multiple dimensions from the aspects of organization construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology.
(3) The Internet is not a 100% secure environment. We strongly recommend that you use a secure system and communication network when accessing the service.
① Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even publicly post when using our services may involve the personal information of you and others, and the relevant information may have been copied or stored by others or unaffiliated third parties beyond our control before you choose to delete them. Please be cautious about the information you upload, publish and exchange.
② Please create a complicated password to help us ensure the security of your account. We work hard to protect the security of any information you send to us. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information, especially your account or password, has been leaked, please contact BrokersShow customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
(4) Upon the occurrence of unfortunate information security incidents, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic information and possible impact of security incidents, the measures we have taken or will take, and recommendations on precautions and risk reduction, remedial measures and so on. We will notify you of the incident-related information of the event by mail, letter, phone call, push notification, etc.. When it is difficult to notify the information subject one by one, we will release an announcement in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of the incident in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
How to manage your personal information
1. You have the right to use your account, and we have the ownership of your account. You shall not arbitrarily transfer the right to use your account in any way, or embezzle the account of others in any form.
2. We work hard to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and modify your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services.
Protection of minors’ personal information
1.If you are a minor, you can only use our services or provide your personal information to us with the approval of your parents or guardians. Your parents or guardians are required to carefully read this Policy.
2. For the personal information of a minor collected with the approval of his/her parents or guardians to use our products and services, we will only use and share the information when it is permitted by laws and regulations, expressly consented by parents or guardians, or otherwise considered necessary to the protect the minor.
1. This Policy applies to all BrokersShow services.
3. Please note that this Policy does not apply to the services provided by other companies or individuals. Your use of the third-party service is subject to their privacy policies (not this Policy), and you should be sure that you have read their policies carefully.
1. Without your explicit consent, we will not diminish your rights under this Policy.
2. For major changes including but not limited to the changes in our service model (the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information, and the application of personal information, etc.), we will release a more prominent notice. If you continue to use BrokersShow, you’ll be deemed to have accepted to be bound by the revised Policy.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, or if you think your personal information may be leaked, you can contact us through feedback or email, and we will reply you within  working days.